This May, Ontario’s utility firms, energy experts, and government agencies will gather in Toronto at the 15th Ontario Power Summit. With forward thinking and innovative stratagems, senior leaders will tackle the greatest challenges in energy policy and economic development.
Get Expert Opinions And Gather Invaluable Insights On:
- The Canadian economic outlook, how will it affect Ontario’s electric Utilities?
- Current mergers: Where are they? What are the practical effects? What were the challenges? Are there any plans to do more?
- Creating energy focused economic development mandates federally, provincially, and in LDCs
- Moving forward in a low carbon world in policy and in practice
- How to improve public perception of Ontario’s energy industry